Please review the following policies to ensure responsible usage of our API:
The Writer API doesn't allow for the generation of the following types of content:
- The API is provided for the purpose of accessing the services, and users are expected to use it in accordance with this policy.
- Users are responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of their API key and any data obtained through the API.
- The API may be subject to rate limiting to ensure fair use and prevent excessive use of the system.
- The API may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance or upgrades without prior notice.
- The API is provided for commercial use, and users are expected to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Users may not use the API to engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or malicious activities.
- Users may not sell, resell, or lease the API or the data obtained through the API to third parties.
Failure to comply with this policy may result in suspension or termination of access to the API.
Writer reserves the right to take necessary measures to enforce this policy and protect the system and other users from harm.
This policy may be revised at any time without prior notice. Users are responsible for regularly checking the policy for updates.
Updated about 1 month ago